Modern Infrastructure with Terraform
This is an official HashiCorp 1-day course.
This is a comprehensive course aimed at users who desire an in-depth exploration of Terraform including Infrastructure as code, configuration and usage. Experience with Terraform is not required, but preferred.
This is a comprehensive, engineerled course that covers two of HashiCorp’s tools Terraform and Atlas.
- Terraform syntax, internals, and patterns
- Creating and accessing compute instances
- Provisioning resources with Terraform
- Working with remote state
- Authoring and using Terraform modules
- Managing DNS with Terraform
- Evaluating changes with Atlas
- Building ephemeral environments
- Learn how to safely provision and manage infrastructure lifecycle with Terraform and Atlas!
- WIFI and SSHenabled device with a Terminal
- Modern Internet browser such as Firefox, Chrome, or Safari
- Ability to connect to the public Internet unrestricted (no proxies or firewalls)